Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 20, 2008


There is a new code valid for today only.
You can use this code once per credit/check card.
JK4HM5
Be sure to return the movie before 9pm tomorrow night to avoid being charged.
I use Twitter solely for sending Redbox codes, if you would like to have the code sent to your phone, you will need to register for twitter, and add your phone to your account.
Once you have done that text FOLLOW MYSPOTBLOG100 to 40404 to begin receiving the codes. There is no fee for using Twitter but normal text message rates will apply.

2 comments:

"J" said...

I went and rented "the life before her eyes" have you seen this? It just came out on DVD Tuesday?!?!? It's crazy weird! I didn't get it! I even blogged about it today! lol

Amanda said...

No, I haven't watched that yet, I really do want to see that tho. It wasn't my turn to pick a movie... we ended up watching Street Kings with Keanu Reeves, it was a pretty good movie but very voilent at the same time

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3