Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Question for everyone...

I upgraded my browser to Firefox 3 today and now when I view my blog, I only see 1 sidebar and the rest has slipped halfway down the page, but when I look at it in Internet Explorer it looks fine.

Would you please let me know when you look at the blog if it looks correct or not and what browser you are using? Thank you.


This week has been hectic and it seems like it's just one problem after another... hopefully it is just my new browser making it look funny.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm using Internet explorer and it looks fine to me.

Trina said...

I use Firefox and yes, the post portion of your page has slipped down a little.

Ginny said...

I am using firefox, but I believe it the version before the one you upgraded to. Your blog looks fine to me. I had this happen on my book blog though & no clue how to fix it. I also have had it happen on tons of templates I have tried, and never could get it fixed. If you find any kind of answer, let me know!

Anonymous said...

i have firefox not 3 but guess 2 and its fine for me and thanks for teaching me about RSS feeds its cool

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3