Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Suggested Reading: I Married a Couponaholic

Ryan, a husband of a couponaholic, shares 5 ways life has changed since his wife became a die-hard deal seeker.

I read this to my love last night, and we both laughed hysterically! We can relate to every area of this post. He now knows that I'm not the only one who has a seemly endless supply of toothpaste, shampoo and other various items. I must say though, that when it comes down to it, I have been blessed with a guy who has a great amount of patience and understanding, especially when it comes to the way we shop these days.

Here's my question for you, What does your husband or boyfriend think of the massive amount of coupons we have acquired, the ever-growing stockpile, or even the several shopping trips made during the week just to make sure we don't miss a great deal?

1 comments:

Christine said...

I just became a couponer, and my husband totally supports it. (His mother was a coupon queen in her day and would have grocery stores pay her for groceries, too. However, I'm not that good yet.)

Everytime I come home I tell him what I bought, how much I've spent and how many ECbs I have left. If I spend more than $5.00, he questions my effort. He says I should try harder... such pressure! :)

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3