Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Free e Books

One of my readers, Katie, passed on a great website to check out, it's called www.planetebook.com.

This website has over 50 classic books available for no charge. This would be a great place for high school and college students to use. When I was looking over the list, I recognized about 2 dozen titles that were required reading during my high school years. Since the local library was not very close to me, I ended up having to buy most of these books, if only I had known about this site back then....

She also suggested checking out this site, http://www.musicovery.com/, it is an interesting website that gears the music to your mood. There are many different genre's to pick from as well as different time periods. If you register for the site, it will remember the songs you like and dislike.
BTW, if the registration page is in another language than English, click the British Flag.


1 comments:

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3