Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Last minute Kroger deal




My Kroger sales run from Wednesday to Tuesday. Today is the last day of their Mega Sale, buy 10 participating items and get an instant $5 off your purchase. This is what I did, there are other combinations of items that you can get also.

4 Kellogs Rice Krispi Treats
4 Keebler Cookies
2 Boxes of Eggo Waffles

Subtotal = $20
Instant savings - $5
new subtotal = $15
$1 off 2 Rice Krispies = $14
$1 off 2 Rice Krispies = $13
$1 off 2 Keebler Cookies =$12
$1 off 2 Keebler Cookies = $11
$1 off 2 Eggo Waffles = $10

Then fill out the $10 rebate form that was on the page with the coupons from this past weekends paper and all this ends up being free!
I had to wait until today to make this purchase because in the fine print on the rebate form it says purchases must be made between 8/5 and 9/30, also all items must be on the same receipt. I know this news is a little late but between having a tropical storm in the area and getting the coupon giveaway going, I haven't had much time for anything else.
Also, I have 1 extra rebate form if anyone needs it, just leave me a comment or email me at myspotwebmaster@yahoo.com and I will get it over to you!

0 comments:

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3