Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Slight problem with email updates

Yesterday I posted a Redbox code that was valid until midnight last night. I got a message from a reader that by the time she received the email update the code was a day late.

I want to express my apologies to everyone. I will be in contact with Feedburner to see if there is a way to change the time the email is sent.

Until I find a way to fix that, I recommend subscribing to RSS feed, or send me an email to opt in receiving Redbox codes via text message. I use Teleflip to text message Redbox codes. All I have to do is send an email to your-phone-number@teleflip . com, the message will display that day's code, and normal text message rates apply. Teleflip, nor I will ever send any spam text messages.

Again I want to apologize to anyone who ended up missing out on something because the email was sent a day late.

0 comments:

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3