Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Product Review - Kinoki Foot Pads

Photobucket




I have been hearing a lot about the Kinoki Foot Pads lately and I had the opportunity to try them for free. I wanted to share my experience with all of you.


Kinoki Foot Pads are available for purchase online, on home shopping channels, and also at CVS, Walgreens, and supercenters like Wal-mart. The prices vary depending where you buy them. Before I started using these I did quite a bit of research on what was in them, and other people's opinions of the product. What I had gathered was about 50% of the people who used them were satisfied and the other 50% were not satisfied.


The company who sells these detox foot pads claim that you will feel "energized and clean, more rested, revitalized and invigorated, relaxed and a have a sense of well being". It was hard for me to believe that all of this could come from a company who has no scientific data on their website. They just tell you to use them everyday until no discoloration occurs.


The same night that I got the Kinoki box I started using them. I wanted to make sure that they had the best opportunity to work, so I followed all the instructions exactly. I took a shower and paid special attention to wash the bottom of my feet extra clean. I dried my feet and applied the pads the way the instructions indicated. I noticed that the pad itself smelled like lavender and herbs. The instructions said to leave them on for approx. 8 - 10 hours. So, I went to bed.


The next morning I woke up and actually did feel rested, but I think that is because it was the first night that I actually got 8 hours of sleep in awhile. I proceeded to peel the pads off of my feet... the gauze was extremely sticky to my feet and sort of hurt to peel it off, it also left a VERY sticky residue on them. The Kinoki pad itself was discolored, but nothing like the picture on their website. I also noticed that the smell of lavender was gone and replaced with the smell of woodchips. (That was a common statement from other people whom I had read opinions from) Throughout the day I noticed that my feet felt strange where the pad was the night before.


Test Day 2: I repeated the same process as before, and went to bed. The next morning I woke up, extremely tired and definitely not like the website claims. I took the Kinoki pad off, and it was the same color as the day before and again the same smell. The sticky pad came off a little easier this time, but still left a lot of residue behind.


Test days 3-7: I repeated the same thing each night I was supposed to use them. Each morning I woke up, peeled them off and they were the same color and smell. I did not feel well rested on any of the remaining days I used them. I was actually more tired.


Out of the 14 silver packets with the sachets of Kinoki powders in them and 14 sticky gauze pads, I was only able to use 10 of the sachets and 11 gauze stickers. There was a night that I was opening the silver packet and the inside packet tore open, so I couldn't use that one not to mention I didn't want that stuff loose in my bed. Another night I was putting them on and a fan had blown one of the sticky gauze pads over itself and was no longer usable. Another night the gauze that was on my feet wouldn't stay on, so I put another one on top of it, so that left one more silver packet that was not usable because I had nothing to hold it on with.


My final conclusion of this product is to keep your $20. If you are concerned about removing toxins from your body, drink lots of water, get some exercise (sweat removes toxins), and eat some cilantro with your food since its a natural heavy metal "magnet" in your body. If you would like to read more about how cilantro works, just google cilantro and heavy metals you will be surprised at what it can do.


I never experienced the "benefits" that were mentioned on their website. I also went back to the
website earlier today to gather information for this post and they have recently added this statement "*Individual results may vary. These results are not typical." So if you were still interested in using them even after reading my review, this product now has the same label diet pills and extreme diets have, reason being is because they don't work.

0 comments:

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3