Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 18, 2008

My Opinion of Inbox dollars




I used to have a link on my side bar to them as another way to make some snowflake money, well I have decided to take them down. My main reason is that it takes soooo long to earn any money from them. If you qualify for them, you can take surveys and make money faster, but if you don't (I only get on average 1 survey every 2 months) you just read their paid emails. According to what is in my "current earnings" section it says I have read 185 emails from them and it only equates to $3.76! Thats a lot of my time for little pay off. My total earnings are $19.11 and I have been receiving emails from them for over a year now. I would have cashed out a long time ago once I realized how long this takes, but you have to have a minimum of $30 to cash out :( So I have decided to stick with reading their emails and taking as many surveys as I can to get to that $30 mark, cash out and then quit reading all these dumb emails.

0 comments:

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3