Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

91 ways to save on almost anything


Here's an interesting article I found, it's called 91 ways to save on almost everything. It has a lot of useful information, and some ideas that haven't been posted on every money saving blog already.

I am still reading it little by little, but there is some great information within it. The part where it talks about a 401k plan and retiring a millionaire really made me think about what my goals are and how I am going to achieve them.

I think pretty soon I will be putting my goals on paper, or maybe even make a blog entry, and how I plan to get there.

91 Ways to Save on Almost Anything

0 comments:

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3