Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 14, 2008

CVS & Walgreens shopping

I think this was the best trip to Walgreens I've made in a long time. It's not because of how much stuff I got, but actually how great the cashier was! I got to the store and found everything I needed within a couple minutes, went to the front to checkout and had no problems with using the b1g1 on the shampoo (the store closest to me doesn't let me use a b1g1 coupon when the sale is b1g1). The powerade gave me overage since it was $.89 and I had a coupon for $1 off, and the M&M's were a filler. I love when the cashier is as excited as you for only spending 30 cents :) I told her that all the coupons she needed were in today's paper and her eyes got so big and all she could say was "I can even use my employee discount" lol, I have definitely found a great store and hope she is working there when I go back :)




CVS this week was not a pleasant experience. I seperated the above items into 2 transactions, I purchased 2 Sally Hansen Hard as Nails ($.99 ea) and 1 Air Wick Mini ($4.99). I used a $3/2 CVS coupon for the nail polish and 1 $4 off coupon for the Air Wick. My purchase should have been free, but after the CVS nail polish coupon rang up as if I was buying a greeting card for $2.50, I missed that the nail polish rang up wrong.. so I ended up paying just a little over $2 for each transaction. If I had not been in a hurry I would have went back in and had the nail polish price adjusted, but the gift card I earned from MyPoints covered it, so no $ oop there.

So in total, I spent 30 cents oop and got about $45 worth of stuff.




0 comments:

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3