Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quick Kroger Trip

I went to Kroger this afternoon since I didn't make it on Friday, here's how I did:
•2 Texas Toast Bread ($1 off 2 coupon + $1 loaded to card)
•2 Green Giant Boxed veggies (2 - .25¢ coupons)
• Active Lifestyle oatmeal (was free with Cellfire coupon)
•Old fashioned oats
•Kroger Plain yogurt
•4 Suave Body Wash (used 2 B1G1 free coupons)
•2 Covergirl Mascara (they were priced at $4.21 - used B1G1 free from P&G ecoupon and 2 $1 off any product coupons)
•Febreeze Noticeables Starter Kit (On sale for $6.99 and used $5 P&G ecoupon and $5 coupon from insert)
•2 Bounty Basic Paper Towels (Used 2 - .25¢ coupons)
•Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls (Used .30¢ coupon from insert and .50¢ coupon loaded to card)
• 2 Sunday Papers because I didn't make it to the dollar store in time :(

Total cost: $11.67
Total Savings: $36.77

(My digital camera is currently broken, so please excuse the picture above, it was taken on my phone)

0 comments:

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3