Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, October 24, 2008

I have been MIA

I want to apologize for not updating the blog consistantly. I have a full time job, I am a college student, and I have daily obligations to keep my life running smoothly. I want to help everyone by posting great deals and ways to save money, and just letting you guys know how things are going in my life, but I want to say that blogging is not my top priority. It is not a job for me, I do not blog for money, although there are a couple of affiliate programs I have on the sidebars, it does not pay my bills.

Things have been hectic lately for me, especially during this past week, but they are settling down and I am working out a better schedule to incorporate more time to consistantly have new material posted here.

I want to thank all of you who are reading this for sticking with me over the past couple weeks when things have been slow here. Also as another side note, my camera is not working at the moment, so until I get it fixed or get a new one I will try to take better ones' on my phone.

0 comments:

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3