Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Black Bean Brownies...

I found a recipe for Black Bean Brownies here a few months ago, and was hesitant to try them out. I checked back to the site I found that recipe, and there were a lot of comments saying that they were dee-lish!

I made them last night, and let me tell you, they were great! My love told me that from now on he wants beans in his brownies lol. They come out really moist and fudgy, and you cannot taste beans at all!

Here's how I made them:

•Drain and wash 1 15oz can of Black beans

•Puree them in the food processor (or you can use a blender)

•Pour brownie mix in bowl, add beans to the mix

•Add 1/4 cup water, stir and bake in a 9x9 pan according to the box directions or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean

Total cost for these brownies = .20¢

0 comments:

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3