Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Target Deal Alert!


I went to Target last night to buy some Tyson bagged frozen chicken. I had a $1 off manufacturer coupon, and paired it with the $1 off coupon found here. The shelf price said it was $5.49, but when I scanned it at a price checker (you know, those red scanners attached to poles around the store) it said $4.50. What makes this a really good deal though is when I went to the register, they rang up as $3.50.



So after coupons 1 28.5 oz bag of Tyson chicken tenders was $1.50!!!



I bought 3 yesterday, and I'm going back today to use my last coupon. If you want to get it on this deal you will need to hurry because the Target coupon expires on the 27th.

I cannot remember which insert the coupon came from, but even if you just use the Target coupon $2.50 is still a good price for that.

0 comments:

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3