Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Free Pringles!!!!

I won a Kmart / Hulk Contest and I ended up with 15 coupons for FREE cans of Pringles!

The only downside to this is that there is no Kmart within 400 miles of where I live and the coupon says that's where it has to be redeemed :(

So my loss is your gain! I am giving away 5 coupons to 3 readers.
How do you get these you may wonder? Either send me an email at myspotwebmaster@yahoo.com or leave me a comment with your email address in it. The first 3 people to reply will get these coupons, if they agree to send a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope).

These coupons are valid until 4/30/2009 and have a max retail value of $1.19
**UPDATE** This giveaway is now closed
comments have been closed for this giveaway as well, if you have any questions please send me a message at the email address above :)

Print Coupons Here

eCourse

Photobucket           Click Here!

Money saving blogs

Frugal Hackers badge

Tools

Firefox 3